Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ONEPIECE CHAP 578!!!


ONEPIECE CHAP 578 SPOILER
CONFIRMED!

_________________________________________

Newkama: Inazuma!!! Iva-sama!!!Why you.... !!!

Akainu: Jinbei... Just hand over the son of Dragon

Jinbei: *pant* If I get to the ocean, it's my turf..!! I can get away!!

Jinbei: ....!!! Damn, it's iced!!!

Aokiji: I'm sorry, Jinbei....

Pirates: GYaa!! Uwaaa!!!

Jinbei: here he comes!!

Jinbei: It's no good...!!

Pirate: Jinbei!!

Jinbei: AAAaaaahhh!!!

Pirate: He penetrated through Jinbei and went for Ace's bro!!! Are they alive!?

Akainu: You really get in my way, Jinbei...

Jinbei: Luffy... I'm sorry!! I let you suffer even more injuries..!!

Akainu: You shouldn't be worried about someone else right now...
You got in my way, and I missed his heart by a little.
If you didn't get in the way, he could have been relieved already you know, Jinbei.
You still protect him even with his chest gouged out? He's going to die soon.

*Croc pwnage*

Akainu: !!!?

Akainu: huh...? Crocodile!!

Croc: Sables!!
Someone catch them, and get them onboard!!

Pirates: !! Oh... right!!

Jinbei: Croco..dile...!!

Croc: If you swear to protect him, then get it done!!!
Don't let them have their way any further!!!

Akainu: All of you... wish to throw away your lives for that one little kid?

Vista: All of us have witnessed the limitless determination and power he has...
He's a man whom Ace protected, and pops recognized.
We have the responsibility to send him to the new era!!!

Akainu: That's a grand speech for men like you... Whitebeard pirates!!

Buggy?: Hey Jinbei, are you unconcious?

Akainu: I guess words don't bare any meanings now... alright then, do as you wish!!

Pirates: Sengoku and Blackbeard are fighting over there... and over here Akainu and the Commanders are fighting!! The war still won't end!!!

Pirates: Please do something about it, Captain Buggy!!

Buggy: The hell should I know!!

Pirates: What!? Another ship coming out of the sea!?

Pirates: ..!!? A submarine!? Whose ship is it!?

Law: Pass over Strawhat to my ship!!

Buggy: STRAWHAT? Huh!? Who the hell are you, kiddo!?

Law: Strawhat will be an enemy of mine... but even a bad omen is still a fate
It'd be boring for him to die here!!!
I'll let him get away!!! Hand him over to me for now!!!
I am a doctor!!!

end of chap 578.
________________________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment